1.Magic of thinking Big - David J Schwartz
Enhances the thinking of people, encourage to think big see big and look for the +ve in everything, helps in removing excuses which currently people are not aware of themselves.
2. Being better than your best - Danny Lena,Marie Lena
How to challenge self every day, set benchmark of self-improvement and lots of examples of people achieving greater heights. Self awareness of people increases, self worth, confidence.
3. Who moved my cheese - Dr. Spencer Johnson
How to embrace change, a change is resisted what will happen and how it impacts overall a person. Very nice story.
4. Today matters - John c. maxwell
Fantastic book on how by utilizing today effectively tomorrow will be much better, it teaches about setting priority, lots of fantastic examples of achievements
5. 7 habits of highly effective people - Stephen Covey
One of the best book on being effective in anything a person does
6. How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
Best book on resolving conflicts, achieving best teamwork and great goals together. How to keep a win-win perspective in each interaction for a greater benefits for all.
7. Power of Subconscious Mind - Joseph Murphy
How to embed good habits into our subconscious mind by consciously practicing it. How powerful is our subconscious mind and if controlled how it will take you to heights. another books is The Ant and the Elephant little story type of book depicting the same.
8. The secret - Rhonda Byrne
A strong law "Law of attraction" How it can attract everything (good or bad) to our lives and how by controlling the things we attract to our lives with deep focus the universe itself will manifest it for yourself . Very powerful.
9. How to stop worrying and start living - Dale Carnegie
Most of us worry about things that may impact something or the other. How by taking actions we can stop worrying and make our life better.
* These are the list of books my boss has suggested me to read... his everlasting wish that he would love to see me read more. So I thought let me note it down here so that whenever I am in any mood of reading or will be wondering which book to gift my friend I can refer to this list :)