Thursday, December 11, 2008

I hate to say goodby to KPIT

My goodbye letter to KPIT

Hi All,

"Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show, I laced the track you'll locked the flow. Notorious they got to know that, life isn't always what it seem to be, words can't express what you'll mean to me. Even though we are apart, we still a team."
-Benjamin Franklin


And indeed it "seems like yesterday" that I first walked into the firm's as an Oracle-BEA Consultant last year.

Unfortunately, having oriented you to my location, it is now too late to come visit me. Because it is today that I with heavy heart, announce my departure from our beloved firm. It's hard to believe that so much time has already passed, almost unnoticed, like the flutter of a hummingbird's wings. Deadlines came and went, cases settled, customers + clients + co-workers appreciation mails arrived.


I can say with total sincerity that it has been a very valuable ride. Though I will not miss recording my life at KPIT and the great time that I spend with you lovely people.

I have had the great fortune to work with and befriend some really amazing people, and I hope that you’ll will remain in touch when I'm no longer a four-digit call away.

Wishing everyone all the best.:)

Signing out,
- Bhavya

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bhavya,

stumbled across your blog looking for some barcamps for bloggers in Pune....

good to find u...u hv got a good blog, one more techie blogs :)

do visit mine if you find it interesting!

Cheers,
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey WLST Queen we all miss you and your smile.
Please do upload your WLST and WLW presentation slides on FTP
Have a bright future ahead.

Ravi

Bhavya said...

@Sam: Thanks for the compliments! I am just trying to blog.. nothing great. Read ur blog…u rock. Amazing stuffs, keep up the good job. Hope to see u in the Bloggers meet, once its planned. Will keep u posted about the same.

@Ravi: Thanks for calling me the Queen of WLST. I simply love my king “WLST”. Missing it and u lovely people. I will upload the presentations on Oracle FTP.
And
Thanks to my entire team “The Falcons”. I keep getting minimum 3 SMS daily, just asking me to keep smiling….Gosh hoping u people sending it with good intention, My new team keeps wondering as to, is this girl ok…” As I always carry a smile on my face”.
Thanks for all the support and love.

Tarun Chandel said...

oh this is a real news! Where are you now?

And Ideacamp2 grrrr.... doing it when I am not there, I am missing so many camps :(

Vineet Rajan said...

so where are u working now? all the best!

Bhavya said...

@Tarun: I am now working at UBICS. IdeaCamp is on 17th Jan which is clashing with MumbaiBlogCamp. I understand ….but don’t worry, Once you are back lets have PuneBlogCamp, FoodCamp and PhotoCamp. Now can you smile :-)

@Vinni: I am now working for UB group - UBICS as a Programmer Analyst in Java. Thanks for the good wishes.

Tarun Chandel said...

--> oh yeah we should have all those camps :) and now we can have free drinks and kingfisher flights sponsored for all the campers ;)

Wish you all the success in your career!

Bhavya said...

@Tarun: Free Drinks hmmm. r u planning to justify the word “Bar” in “BarCamp”?
Anyways….
Thanks for your good wishes!