Thursday, April 20, 2017

Happiness?

It’s such a simple word and equally difficult to triumph.
Why do I say so?
Well, because I wonder
Is it something that I need to chase?
Is it something with in me to feel?
Is it something that I need to pursuit?
Is it something that I need to do to feel it?
Is it something that certain acts can assure you?
Is it a movie, hobby, music, people, as few quotes say?
Or
Is it just something you can just keep aspiring for?
So, is happiness a question or an answer?

Well I might sound a bit confused, lost or profound at this moment. That’s because I am searching for answers and trying to kill the debate that’s going on in my mind.
So, if you think you are happy and you are blessed with happiness… try answering the question for me.
Nothing guarantees happiness – money, love, family, friends, good job, health none of them. You know why? Because, I have all of it. More than I want. Still I am here wondering….
Seth Godin says “An alternative is to be happy wherever you are, with whatever you've got, but always hungry for the thrill of creating art, of being missed if you're gone and most of all, doing important work.”
How do you balance gratitude along with the greed to be the best & have the best?
I think I have encountered happiness very often, but when it’s gone… why does it leave me empty? Tell me why, having such a blessed life I am still conjecturing about happiness. Is it normal or I am I missing out something?

Is it too much when I am asking nothing more, but to be happy, as we all wish?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
We all have different aspirations towards happiness and to witnesses the truth of what is happiness that brings peaceful smile or tears that roll happily over your cheeks . just an advice see this movie called pursuits of happiness with no one around . you will feel it what I felt and let me know

Unknown said...

I have watched that movie and it is a must watch movie and that movie explains "what is happiness"
Will Smith you beauty...