Monday, July 13, 2009

What we wish in our lives is only true with the Keyboard


1. When we look at our past, we think it could have been much better, we wish there was 'undo (ctrl + Z)' in life!

2. We miss many things in our life and then we wish there was 'find tool (ctrl+F)' in life!

3. At times we mess up our relationship with others, we wish there was 'rebuild all' in life!

4. The conference room is full packed and you cannot get anywhere near that celebrity at the other end, we wish there was 'zoom & view full screen'in life!

5. We love someone and then we marry get married and later at a stage a realization that there is bound to be a mismatch, we wish there was a valuation period' or atleast a 'sample download' or a 'demo version'!

6. We get up early in the morning and see a pimple on the face, we wish there was 'cut and paste (ctrl + X)/ (ctrl + C)' in life!

And the best one is ..........

7. The best part of the keyboard is U & I are together which is not always there in life......

19 comments:

Narayanan Hariharan said...

hehe! if only there was a demo version :D nice post! couldn't stop grinning at the end of it :)

Bhavya said...

@Narayan:
Thanks :)
I too wished we had a demo version :)

falcon said...

and then there is an Esc button to get out of all the troubles

and the f5 to refresh ...

and last but not the least.. I wish going home was just as easy as hitting home key...

Bhavya said...

@Falcon:
Thanks for Contributing.
Thats Fab :)

falcon said...

@Bhavya

I know I am a GDFG. Tell Me something new!!! lol

I'll like it if some one justifies my "F" part of title..

Asif said...

Seems Like you wish A lot.
this all can be done with some
"Handle With Care" Attitude.
Why Bother?
Don't Bother!!!!
Cheers!

Tarun Chandel said...

Bhavya you joined IBM??? and heard you left Pune???? Gayab bina bataye??? Very bad!!!

Tarun Chandel, Photoblogger

Bhavya said...

@Falcon:
U could be the best person to justly F part of ur title.

For me F with reference to U would be just like the bird Falcon http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/41/3441-004-193C8CB2.jpg, having a sharp vision.

Bhavya said...

@Asif:
I am a human, whose wish-list never ends
"Handle With Care" Attitude is easy said then done 

Being a geek I every day encounter the Keyboard,
I land up feeling Jealous when I find ‘some1 or something’ in this case gets all the feature which I miss every day in my life

Bhavya said...

@Tarun:
All happened in a short notice :(
I had no opportunity to meet–up ppl and inform them.

It was only twitter and FaceBook via which I could spread the word.

‘May Gayab nahi ho sakti’ I am very much on this earth.
U just need to give a voice, I would be there around u ;)

Preeti Shenoy said...

So true!
Nice observations! :)
Also wish there was ctrl, alt del too to restart when things go awfully wrong :)
Cheers
preeti

Bhavya said...

@Preeti:
Thanks for contributing :)

Anonymous said...

You article is very good and interesting for me!

Mumbai

Anil Umachigi said...

How could you forget Ctrl-Alt-Del ( or windows l @ibm), just to freeze and lock everything for a moment!

Good one! keep them coming

cheers
Anil

Bhavya said...

@Anil:

Thanks for visiting and adding ur thoughts on this post.
Didn't get u on this ( or windows l @ibm)

Anil said...

most welcome

Windows (the logo) "L" is the shortcut to lock your system :-)

Anil

Bhavya said...

@Anil:
Cool ...got it :)

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!! Satypal.....Look for more

Unknown said...

Ctrl+B to Bookmark sweetest of the happenings :-)

currentaffairsquiz.blogspot.com