Thursday, August 31, 2017

Eternal Love!

It’s not a perfect love story. 
In fact it’s an incomplete one.
Left to be never completed in this lifetime.
It was a dream and near to impossible.
But as it entered my life, I started chasing more dreams.
God grants you things when you need them the most.
Deep in sorrow, fakeness,
Lost, confused and buried in questions I was.
And the Eternal Love just came as a slow wind.
Which shook my fundamentals,
Moved me and I became a new person.
That’s what it does.
So, for this Eternal Love
I will never fear this world.
Be authentic and real.
Will value my time and other time too.
Keep up my word at any cost.
Will speak up, even if it’s suffocating.
Expose my vulnerabilities and face my fears.
I will stay beautiful as this Eternal Love.
Alive and meaningful.
I will go global and make you proud.
Will smile even if I live in pain.
Because I got more than what I asked for.
It gives me a safe nest to breath.
Protected arms when I am scared the most.
Wipes off your tears every time I am hurt.
Walking in the crowd all alone, never did I felt lost.
You walked besides me and I never wanted any one more.
I live everyday with this eternal love in my heart.
Long overdue ….but here I am.
Thanks BG for this Eternal Love.
This is what you have left me with….. never ending Eternal Love.

2 comments:

ANIRUDH MELKAVERI said...

Sharing this ! :)

Surya Pangeni said...

Aapko follow kar rahahu amaamaz ����� multi talanted.. Impressive.. Impresswd .