This is how my the list looked and in glimpse my experience
- Switch off the lights for a min at office floor – This was like bribing the facilities guys. They were sweet to do this for me, but till date they give me that look which makes me say opps
- Hug a stranger – Wishes & desires do come true. U never know when God is listening to you. My one such desire came true. For the lifetime I shall remember that touch & words “Take Care Sweetheart”
- Offer service at Gurdwara – Spending that half a day offering services at Langer gave so much of pleasure & happiness that I decided to do this often in year 2012
- Random call to some number & wish them Happy New year – This was the best of all. The call linked to a college going girl. Luckily she turned out to be friendly & as I wished her I could sense here excitement. When I asked her what’s here wish for this year, she said I want to be blessed with true Love…and I just smiled.
- Taste beer – Hmm this was something I wanted to do, to know why people are so crazy about boozing. Trust me I only wonder now why the hell people drink bear when its taste so bad and had all lot of bad health side effects
- Visit Gurdwara, Temple & church all in one day – God is everywhere..u just need to feel him.
- Visit Bangalore’s shady area – What all sort of life’s people live…but I always believe the choice is always in our hands.