Me writing about a movie is a big surprise to people who know me
But the fact is yes, I am seriously gona right about Chak De India .I am not at all a File Savvy but it was my sister who insisted me to watch Chak De India as this movie is very close to her (she is a too a hockey Player).
After the end of the movie I had lots to say which I though of putting it on my blog
I really enjoyed the whole movie - the story was straightforward, characters full of personality, there was humor, defeat, victory and the game of hockey!
There are number of thing which I have learned for this Movie:
- There is a Pride in Winning but which is possible only when we back it up with hard work & Sacrifice
- If you have the talent, passion and commitment, you can make underdogs win
- When you are working in a team - know the team members individual strengths and weaknesses
- There is no alternate to hard work, not even smart work!
- Have humility and always first think of the Nation
- We have to identify our self as Indians first
- Follow your heart! And never give up
Well I have not learnt or Known all this after watching Chak De ………………]
In fact we were taught all this by our Parents, School & College Teachers & our Gurus.
But then I realize that we are forgetting to implement all these lessons when we start dealing with peoples in Real life.
Its time for Human Beings to Wait and Think for a while and get an answer to this Question:-
Where are we leading too?