Friday, July 6, 2007

Some Words of Appraisal

These are some replies that I received from my sir's & friends when I mailed
Them regarding my results:

SHASHANK SIR
Bhavya,

Heartiest Congratulations!!

Thank you for your kind words, I am sure you deserve more credit than what you are bestowing on me :-)

Keep it up and wish you all the best.

TALIM SIR
Hello Bhavya,

Heartiest congratulations on your grand success. I wish you all the very best in your further career.

Good to see you blog.

HARSHAD SIR
Hi Bhavya,

Good to hear from you and congratulations on your success.
Wish you the very best for all your endeavors.

Stay in touch.

YATIRAJ
Hi Bhavya,
What a great news???... Congratulations..! .. at last u did .


NIKHIL
Hi Bhavya,
Congratulations !!!! Good Show !!!! re... keep it up....

Now I will start telling my frenz..." Hey the Topper gal is my friend " :)


VINAY

Awesome.. :) congrats.


RASHMI
Dear Bhavya,

Heartiest Congratulations...!!!!

Sorry for wishing you so late...

You've really scored ggoooood marks.

I'm really happy for you.

May God give you many more successes in your life ahead....


APPURVA
Hi Bhavya,

Heartest Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Very Happy for u....
When is the party??????
All the Best.

4 comments:

FifthBeatle said...

cool :)

Unknown said...

hey bhavyya this is a COOL blog!!!!! m njoyng here........
neways congraaaaaaaaaatsssssss!!!!!!

Raghuveer said...

hey congratz mam.......ur d one to whom v can also look up for inspirations.....keep it up mam..way to go..



RAGHUVEER

Bhavya said...

@Arnold: Thanks....

@Kiran: Keep Blogging .....thanks

@Raghuveer: You too can make me
proud ........