Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Finally I have Done It……

Yesterday I got a call from my friend telling me that your MCM results are out.
And my name is displayed on the net.
I checked it out on this links

And for my surprise it got to see my name stating that I have stood first in Pune University in MCM-2007.
I first called up my Mom & then my Dad.
My Parents told me that I have made them proud…..it was their dream.
I was bombarded yesterday night with calls from my relatives and my friends.
I cont remember every think what each one said but yes I remember only one word
“CONGRATULATION”
On this occasion I would like to thank following people with whose support & well wishes this would not have been possible.
Dr Shirode – Director of NICDR
MRS Bapat – HOD of NICDR
Mr Ashish Kulkarni – CEO of SFBL (Scotland)
Mr Satish Talim – Java Guru
Mr Satish Mishra – CEO of Better Labs
Mr Shashank Date – Mentor of Reevik Technologies
Mr Joy Basu – CEO of Amplify Mindware
Col Kaushik – Director of Amplify Mindware
Col Manoharan – HR Manager of Amplify Mindware
Mr Sanjay Walke – CMS
Mr Rajesh – Amplify Mindware

A special thanks to my friends, relatives & students who helped me in all their own ways.
And how can I forget my god who blessed me with knowledge & with such lovely people.

A big Thanks from my bottom of my heart……

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Heartiest congratulations on your grand success. I wish you all the very best in your further career.

Unknown said...

Heartiest Congratulations Bhavya...
You deserve it...
Keep it up....That will surely put you on top of your desire...
For any help necessary, please call me ...I will try the best possible for you...
From Mahesh Ramdasi

Bhavya said...

Mahesh
Thank you sir.....
It was all because of your blessing.

Bhavya said...

Talim
thank you sir...you have always been my inspiration.

Unknown said...

hey bhavvya COGRATULATIONS on ur grand success!!!!!
hey n all d best for us great career ahead!!!!

Bhavya said...

kiran
Thanks yar....
All The Best!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.